How do I fold and unfold my scooter?
In order to unfold the S2 scooter, please follow the below instructions:
- Pull the folding handle forward.
- Pull the head tube forward until you hear a clicking sound.
- Fasten the clamp lock.
- Reverse this process to fold the scooter.
How do I adjust the handlebars on my scooter?
In order to adjust the handlebar height on your S2 Scooter, please follow the below instructions:
- Release the stem clamp lock.
- Press the spring bead in.
- Then pull the stem up and down between holes to your desired height.
- Then close the stem clamp to lock it in place.
How do I attach the handlebar grips to my scooter?
In order to attach the handlebar grips to your S2 scooter, please follow the below instructions:
- Lift open the flap cover on top of the stem.
- Take out the handlebars grips from the stem.
- Press both spring beads in the grips and push them into the holes either side of the stem until the lock into place.
- Close the flap cover.
How do I ride my scooter?
In order to ride your S2 scooter, please follow the below instructions:
- Ensure the scooter is turned on by pressing the red button under the footplate.
- You will hear a beep to indicate that the power is on.
- Place both hands firmly on the handlebars.
- Place one foot on the deck and the other on the ground beside the deck.
- Push the thumb throttle and push away with your foot on the ground. As you move, the motor will engage and propel you at a constant speed. The first speed level is 6-8kmh.
- Push again with your foot against the ground to reach speeds of 10-11kmh.
- If you need to stop or slow down, put one foot on the rear brake. Push your weight against the brake to slow to a stop.
Why is the charger light displaying green when my scooter is not fully charged?
Please continue to charge the scooter for the recommended amount of time. The light should eventually turn back to red and then green when fully charged.
Why does my scooter have a short run time (15 minutes or less)?
The battery may be undercharged. You should charge the battery for the recommended amount of time. A new battery should be charged for a minimum of 3 hours on it's first charge and then charged for a minimum of 2 hours for every subsequent charge.
Additionally, your battery may be old and not accepting a full charge. Even with proper care, a rechargeable battery does not last forever. The average battery life is 1 to 2 years depending on scooter use and conditions. Replace the battery with only a Zinc replacement battery.
What should I do if a part on my scooter has broken?
If a part on your scooter has broken and you require a replacement, please contact Zinc customer services on 0800 731 0006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for diagnosis and repair options.