How do I unfold the scooter?
To unfold the scooter, please follow the below steps:
- Open clamp.
- Pull the plastic lever upwards to unlock the system.
- When the scooter is completely open, release the plastic lever to lock the system, then turn the screw clockwise until it is tight enough to close the buckle.
- When folding the scooter, ensure that the front wheel is at an 180 degree angle to the scooter. If this is not done it will not close properly.
- Remember to keep your fingers away from all moveable parts on the scooter as your fingers may get trapped.
How do I adjust the handlebars on my scooter?
In order to adjust the handlebars on this scooter, please follow the below steps:
- Release the quick lock on the stem and press the spring button, then adjust the handlebar to the required height. The button must then pop into the fixation hole. Tighten the quick lock to secure the handlebar.
- After use, simply loosen the quick lock, press the spring button and push down the handlebar. Tighten the quick lock to secure the handlebar.
How do I properly maintain my scooter?
To maintain your scooter correctly, please follow the steps below:
- After use, please wipe the product with mild detergent.
- Do not leave this product in high temperature, intense sunlight of dusty areas.
- Store in a dry place.
- Always make sure all screws and nuts are securely tightened before every use.
- No modification other than to the manufacturer's instructions shall be made.
What should I do if a part on my scooter has broken?
If a part on your scooter has broken and you require a replacement, please contact Zinc customer services on 0800 731 0006 or email@example.com for diagnosis and repair options.