How do I fold and unfold my scooter?
In order to fold your scooter, follow the below steps:
- Pull up the 'handlebar lock' at the base of the handlebars to release.
- Push down the handlebars.
- Ensure the 'handlebar lock' springs back to lock in position.
In order to unfold your scooter, follow the below steps:
- Pull the 'handlebar lock' to release.
- Pull up the handlebars to a vertical position.
- Ensure the 'handlebar lock' is pushed back down to lock the bars into position.
How do I adjust the handlebar height on my scooter?
To adjust the handlebar height on your scooter, follow the below steps:
- Loosen the handlebar stem adjuster & pull out the handlebars until the button pops out.
- Push in the button and pull the handlebars up and down until it is the correct height for your child.
- When at the desired height, screw tight the stem adjuster.
How do I steer my scooter?
In order to steer your scooter, please follow the below steps:
- The T-Motion is a 'Lean and Steer' scooter, so instead of turning the handlebars, you lean them to the left or right.
- Lean the handlebars to the right and the wheels will turn you to the right - lean the handlebars to the left and the wheels will turn you to the left.
- Activate the friction brake by pressing it down with your heel.
How do I maintain my scooter?
To maintain your scooter correctly, please follow the steps below:
- After use, please wipe the product with mild detergent.
- Do not leave this product in high temperature, intense sunlight of dusty areas.
- Store in a dry place.
- Always make sure all screws and nuts are securely tightened before every use.
- No modification other than to the manufacturer's instructions shall be made.
What should I do if a part on my scooter has broken?
If a part on your scooter has broken and you require a replacement, please contact Zinc customer services on 0800 731 0006 or email@example.com for diagnosis and repair options.