How do I adjust the handlebars on my scooter?
In order to adjust the handlebars on this scooter, please follow the below steps:
- Release the quick lock on the stem and press the spring button, then adjust the handlebar to the required height. The button must then pop into the fixation hole. Tighten the quick lock to secure the handlebar.
- After use, simply loosen the quick lock, press the spring button and push down the handlebar. Tighten the quick lock to secure the handlebar.
How do I maintain my scooter?
To maintain your scooter correctly, please follow the steps below:
- After use, please wipe the product with mild detergent.
- Do not leave this product in high temperature, intense sunlight of dusty areas.
- Store in a dry place.
- Always make sure all screws and nuts are securely tightened before every use.
- No modification other than to the manufacturer's instructions shall be made.
What should I do if a part on my scooter has broken?
If a part on your scooter has broken and you require a replacement, please contact Zinc customer services on 0800 731 0006 or email@example.com for diagnosis and repair options.