How do I change the brake flints?
To change the brake flints, please follow the steps below:
- Using the small allen key, unscrew the two screws on the top of the brake.
- Pull the springs out of the holes then carefully lift the scooter upside down to remove the flints.
- Insert the new flints into each hole.
- Replace the springs over the new flints and tighten the screws back into position.
How do I assemble my scooter?
To assemble your scooter, please follow the steps below:
- Tighten the headset lock nut to the point where the wheel spins freely but is firmly tightened to the headset.
- Ensure front wheel spins freely while the head set nut is tightened.
- Remove the collar clamp bolts with the 5mm Allen key provided.
- Push and thread the stem onto the body until it's up against the headset lock nut.
- Re-insert collar clamp bolts. Ensure handlebars and front wheel are in line with each other then tighten collar clamp bolts. Alternate between the 2 bolts in order to tighten to a safe level.
How do I maintain my stunt scooter?
We recommend you follow the below maintenance steps regularly:
- Please rotate the bearings and wheels to check if they are rolling smoothly.
- It is suggested to disassemble, clean and add lubricant every 6 months paying extra attention to the moving parts, clearing them of grit and dirt so they move freely. Please make sure the parts and specifications are correct with the dealers if some parts need to be replaced.
- Make sure the front fork and wheels are fixed tightly, you can use a wrench to tighten the locking nut properly. Use firm pressure but don't over tighten.
- The PU wheels may be worn out after some time of use, please contact the seller to replace with new PU wheels for a safe ride.
- The wheels and wheel bearings can become worn after regular use and can be replaced easily. Remove the axle bolts with two Allen keys and slide the wheel off its fork. Replace with the new item, screw in the bolt through the aligned fork and wheel then tighten with an Allen key on either side securely.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. Do not use industrial cleaners as they may damage the surfaces. Do not use alcohol, alcohol-based or ammonia-based cleaners as they may damage or dissolve some components or soften the decals or the grip surface adhesive.
- Make sure all components are assembled and secured sturdily before each use.
- Self-locking nuts and other self-locking fixings may lose their effectiveness over time. If any of these components are no longer functioning how they should, it is strongly recommended that you discontinue use of the product and seek replacement parts from the dealer or importer of this product.
How do I attach a front stunt peg to this scooter?
In order to attach a stunt peg to the front wheel, remove the front wheel nut using the Allen key and remove the axle. Take care not to lose the spacers. Place the shorter front peg axle into the large open end of the stunt peg. Using the Allen key, tighten the front stunt peg onto the front wheel.
How do I attach a rear stunt peg to this scooter?
In order to attach a stunt peg to the rear wheel, remove the rear wheel nut using the Allen key and remove the axle. Take care not to lose the spacers. Place the longer rear peg axle into the large open end of the stunt peg. Using the Allen key, tighten the rear stunt peg onto the rear wheel.