How do I turn the Cruiser on?
In order to turn the Cruiser Skateboard on rotate the hub motor back wheel. The board will power off automatically after 10 minutes without operation.
How do I turn the BlueTooth remote control on?
To turn the Cruiser remote on, push the switch on the base to power the remote On and Off.
How do I pair my board with the remote?
On very first use, the skateboard and the remote need to be paired together. Please follow the below instructions in order to do so:
- Before starting the process, ensure that the controller and the board are powered off.
- Turn on the skateboard.
- Press and hold the button until the lights start flashing slowly.
- Turn on the remote controller. Press the pairing button near the base.
- When the signal indicator on the remote and the lights on the skateboard are flashing, it means that the pairing has been successful.
To test the pairing, please follow the below instructions:
- Place the skateboard on its side.
- Push the thumb trigger button forwards.
- The motor wheel should engage and start spinning.
- Pull back on the trigger and the wheel should stop spinning.
How do I ride my Cruiser board?
In order to ride your skateboard, please follow the below instructions:
- Prior to use, perform a quick visual check that the board looks ok and undamaged.
- Turn on the skateboard and the remote. Check the wheels turn and stop via the hand remote.
- Engage the brake by pulling back on the thumb trigger.
- Step onto the board and find your balance. Stand comfortably with your knees slightly bent.
- Gently push on the thumb trigger until the board starts rolling.
- The more you push on the thumb trigger, the faster you will travel.
- Pulling backwards on the thumb trigger will engage the brake.
- Practice going forwards slowly and stopping successfully until you feel comfortable.
- Leaning as you go forwards will turn the direction of the board, as you would on a conventional skateboard.
- We suggest learning with a friend initially, so they can support you if you were to fall.
- Most riders will be able to ride competently within a short period of time.
- Remember to pull back on the thumb trigger to engage the brake before mounting.
- You should place the foot you kick with to the rear of the board and your other foot to the front of the board.
- Keep to a pace that you are comfortable with until you are experienced using the board.
- Learn to turn by gently leaning your feet forwards to turn left and backwards to turn right whilst moving forwards.
- Practice makes perfect.
How do I charge my Cruiser board and controller?
In order to charge your Cruiser board, please follow the below instructions:
- Ensure that the charging port is clean and dry. Ensure the skateboard is turned off.
- Plug the charger into the power socket, then connect the cable with the power supply. Make sure the light on the charger is lit green.
- Plug the connector into the charging port of the skateboard. The indicator light on the charger should change to red, indicating that your skateboard is now being charged.
- When the red indicator light on your charger turns to green then your skateboard is fully charged. A full charge typically occurs within 3-4 hours.
- Please unplug the charger from your skateboard and from the power outlet.
In order to charge the remote controller, please follow the below instructions:
- Ensure the charging port is clean and dry and the controller is turned off.
- Charge the remote controller using the USB cable supplied for 2 hours.
- Please unplug the USB charger from your controller and from the power outlet.
Why is my Cruiser board not starting?
The batteries may be flat in your board or remote. Please place both the remote on charge for up to 2 hours and the skateboard on charge for 3-4 hours.
If the signal indicator is flashing, please switch off the skateboard and remote and pair the devices.